Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valaniece

Valaniece

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Absense Empty
PostSubject: Absense   Absense Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 am

Hello all, i hope most of u read this, understand this is not a goodbye letter but more of an "im sry" letter.

I havent been on much lately and probly wont be on much for a while, i hit a wall and as jack put it i havnt had the same joy in wow as befor and dont want my slight loss of interest to be the end of wow for me so im cutting back, how much and for how long are yet to be seen. What really let me know that i was no longer having fun started about 4weeks ago in kara, it just wasnt the same.. it felt like a chore insted of fun, as we downed bosses and slaughtered mobs i didnt feel the same sense of joy, i thought well it must be because i have done this so much i need somthing new so when the oppertunity presented itself i took up the call and downed the first boss in Mount Hyjal, it felt good.... but the more i thought about it the more i realized that it wasnt fun and it only felt good cause we had such a hard time killing him i was happy to be done with it. After that i understood that this is just a time that i need to do something else i need a wow break and i am sry to take my break at such and inopertune time in our kara progress but at least ur only losing a dps and not a tank or healer, dps is easy to replace and from what i have seen you will all go far without me.

so in closeing, i will be sure to drop in at least a few times a week and when the expansion comes out i might become more active again but thats for time to tell. i just wanted u all to know why i most likely wont be on much at all anymore.

Val
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absense   Absense Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Hey Val,

I totally understand... its all about choices, you have to be happy with what you are doing. You have a home here, so stop in and say hi, u will be missed. Thank you for being honest, and letting us know whats up!

So take care if ya feel the need log in 8O).

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg

Absense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Permanent Legends :: Guild Topics :: General Chatter-
Jump to: