Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Lords!

Go down 
+2
Bethell
TinoraLOW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TinoraLOW

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Hello from the Lords! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to those who do not know me. I'm Yktinora, the Guildmistress of Lords of WOW. I have had a chance to meet some of you wonderful people. Our group is really excited to branch out with new friends!

As I'm sure most of you know, we have a shared channel, permalords (/join permalords).

I have also been able to figure out our website memberships, to allow your guild access to our calendar of events! WOOT! I know it has been a bit tricky for us to know who can and can't make events we have planned. I'm sure this will make it easier!

To register with our site, plz go to lordsofwow.guildportal.com To register, there is a (NEW USER) link at the top of our page. When your register, plz put PL at the end of your user name, as I did with my name here. Plz put a tick in the spot that asks you to apply to our guild. No need to fill out the whole app. Plz just scroll down to the spot it asks for your toons name and lvl. This just makes it easier for us to distinguish between real apps, and our alliances.

Once you are registered, plz take a peak around. There are some forums only available to our members. The calendar has events up and going. Check that one out for sure!

Again, it is great to get to know you...can't wait to meet, and play, with more of you!

~~~~~~~~~~Tin
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey! Sorry it took so long to reply Sad I check every day, must have missed it. Anyways, sorry we have been so slow lately >.< Hopefully It will pick up soon. And to the people who have been MiA: WE NEED YOU TO COME BACK! /tear. This is a great bunch of people and we are doing well in ZA so if ya wanna get in on that action, just play Razz

EDIT: I cant find your forums Sad
Back to top Go down
Kirauk

Kirauk

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Signed up, hope I did it right ^.^

Its summer Vacation so me and my dad should be on more
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:27 pm

I hope so! yall are missed
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Hi All,

I think this is great... Thank you Yktinora for allowing us to sign up as this will be a great for getting to know what is going on and signing up. I will do this as soon as i have a chance. I've been really busy right now due to work but as things slow down i will be back in action.

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Artillo

Artillo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:40 pm

cool, thanx for posting! I'll sign up later when I get home from work (and after putting the kiddie to bed LOL)

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artillodesign.com
Deathlok

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Signed up do to the fact that I should be 70 fairly fast and pvp just bores me so Id rather raid differnent instances for phat lewtz instead of grind boring old pvp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Lords!   Hello from the Lords! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Lords!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Permanent Legends :: Guild Topics :: General Chatter-
Jump to: