Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To All Applicants

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Annastesia
Admin
Annastesia

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

To All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: To All Applicants   To All Applicants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 3:35 pm

Permanent Legends is a casual guild. That being said, we are always looking for new members to join us in the adventure. We do key attunement runs on Wednesday and Saturday nights from 8pm-11pm. Thursdays are guild helping nights. On that night we help out lower level members if they need it or schedule other runs that will benefit the guild.

There is no level requirement to join. Only a good attitude and a desire to help others.

Please read the guild rules thread or the rules page on www.permamentlegends.com

If you want to apply please leave is a note here with your characters name and time you will be logged into the game. One of the officers will get ahold of you as soon as they can.

Additionally, you can get ahold of one of us in-game and we will be glad to assist you.

Joining is pretty straightforward. A short interview on Teamspeak to answer a few questions is usually all it takes.
Back to top Go down
https://plguild.niceboard.com
Kalenya

Kalenya

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

To All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Applicants   To All Applicants Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:44 pm

My character Kalenya is a 39th level Paladin. I would like to join your guild. I have a very limited knowledge of teamspeak but my 18 yr old daughter is willing to give me lessons. I spoke to Amboise in the game yesterday and he said I should check your guild out. I am impressed by what I have read here. Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

To All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Applicants   To All Applicants Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Awesome. Whats the best time to reach you? What spec pally do you have now, and what do you want to at 70?
Back to top Go down
Kalenya

Kalenya

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

To All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Applicants   To All Applicants Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:09 pm

Forgive me but I am still learning all these terms.....I have invested all my talents in Retribution if that is what you mean......I am not sure what you mean about level 70 though. I dont plan on changing my spec...if that is what you mean.

The best time to reach me is Monday evening.....I will be on for a while from 4:30 to 6:30 and possibly later but not sure of the time.
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-30

To All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Applicants   To All Applicants Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Hello Kalenya,

Nice to see yuo posted here... since last we spoke. Let me know the next time you are on, we can talk some more. Teamspeak is not a must have. Lately we have been using in game chat which works just fine!

Let me know next time you are on!

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Sponsored content

To All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Applicants   To All Applicants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All Applicants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Permanent Legends :: Guild Applications-