Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untill we speak again....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annastesia
Admin
Annastesia

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Untill we speak again.... Empty
PostSubject: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Jack here, I'm posting this to let you know I am hereby resigning my position as Asst. GM in Permanent Legends. I will rarely be on now, and its not fair to keep me as an Asst. GM. I am still keeping my account so my toons will remain where they are. As far as the website goes, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I will probably let the hosting go and just keep the domain. That way if I want to start it back up at a later date I can. As you know the TS server has been offline for some time now. This is due to the machine its on breaking. So that will continue to be gone. I will still visit these forums from time to time, and as long as they stay active they will not go away.

I am sorry for leaving, and I think you all deserve to know why I am doing this. First off, I am becoming more busy in RL and my gaming time has diminished somewhat. But the main reason is, I'm plain burned out on WoW. Plain and simple. I am trying another game now and I am having a good time with it. Don't misunderstand, I really had a great time in PL, you guys are great, and I will still appear from time to time to say hi. It's just that now when I get on WoW I am bored. That is a bad sign. I always told myself if I ever get bored with WoW I would quit and move on to something else. So I have.

Like I said, my account will remain active, and unless removed by a GM my toons will remain in the guild (at a lower ranking). It is up to you guys what you want to do with them. It doesn't matter to me.

Listen, I had some awesome times with you guys that I will never forget. I think of each of you as friends, as weird as that sounds, but its true. Sadly, the time has come for me to follow a different path, at least for a while. So untill I talk to you guys again. See-Ya and good luck.

Jack
Aka. Annastesia; Tieressa; Nimeesha; Yithaja. Plus other various alts. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://plguild.niceboard.com
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:51 pm

Hey Jack,

Sorry to hear ya go, but you have to do what you need to do... many good times to remember. We will contiue to leave yours toons intacted, so just incase you need some wow time the guild is here. Hey the expansion is right around the corner, so who knows maybe many more fun times ahead .... What a Face no hard feelings.

Your helping in guild functions as Assist GM / website / TS were much appreciated and many of fun discussions. Thank You !

Please visit us when you can, I personally will always look forward to it. I hope all is well for you in your professional & personal life. If you ever want to drop me a line you know where to find me...email / skype. You will be missed ... takecare and good luck !

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:31 pm

/cry O.O

Np man, people get burned out Razz. Thanks for all you do and come back and say hi sometime. hmmmmm What game you playing now??
Back to top Go down
Elenwe

Elenwe

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Good luck Jack   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:18 am

I hope everything goes well in both areas or you life. Been fun having you around and suck to see you go Sad

And also thanks a ton for keeping the website up and running for so long. Forums were a nice addition and the TS server was awesome while we had it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:05 am

I have an idea! You should xfer your toons to may account! Ill keep em warm for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:14 am

I wonder what he is up too? Jack u out there?

takecare
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Annastesia
Admin
Annastesia

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:05 am

Yes I am still around. How are things going in the land of PL? I will show my face in-game as soon as I am able.
Back to top Go down
https://plguild.niceboard.com
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Things are good. Trying to get people going in kara. What game did ya switch to Jack?
Back to top Go down
Hadoredic
Admin
Hadoredic

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:27 am

Hey Jack, as Bethell said we are still working on Kara. We downed up to Maiden on Friday, and on Sunday we ran with another guild; very informative run and I made out like a bandit on that...for more details, armory my priest lol. Anyway its nice to hear from you. Btw I'm also wondering if you have read the 2.4 patch notes or not. Lots of upcoming changes.
Good to hear from ya Jack, pop in when you get a chance.

-Hadoredic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untill we speak again....   Untill we speak again.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untill we speak again....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Permanent Legends :: Guild Topics :: General Chatter-
Jump to: