Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You want to raid Kara?

Go down 
+7
Kirauk
Zeroace
Bjornhald
Elenwe
Radian
Valaniece
Bethell
11 posters

Do you want to run kara and put in the work required to do so?
Yes!
Do You want to raid Kara? Vote_lcap83%Do You want to raid Kara? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
No!
Do You want to raid Kara? Vote_lcap0%Do You want to raid Kara? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but I'm not sure what is required of me.
Do You want to raid Kara? Vote_lcap17%Do You want to raid Kara? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Do You want to raid Kara? Empty
PostSubject: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Please use this pole to let us know how your feeling about kara. Keep in mind this is still for Primarily Friday nights, and secondarily Saturday night. We are not trying force ANYONE to raid if they do not want to. But if you do want to, you need to take it seriously. We are casual and that is good. Raiding is serious, so if you want to take part in it, be serious about it.

Also, Please Post here explaining how your feeling about it.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valaniece

Valaniece

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm

I would love to see us progress in kara, but i think we could all use a bit of work, i am going to watch the videos that bethell posted and i think wacthing someone else complete the events will help us coridinate better for them.
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:59 pm

I myself looks forward to doing Kara, I'm trying to contiue improving my Tank / Pally to do so. I feel if we all want to run it we should, but we need to look closely at our gear / spec which bosses make sense at this point untill we get better gear, and improve our skills.

It takes time and effort, but in the end it will all be worth it!

Hey I'm off to watch some movies too...

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Elenwe

Elenwe

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: agree   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:15 am

I would love to see at least a few more events in kara....I'm not in a crazy rush to just get loot. To me its more fun figuring out what is needed to improve upon. There are only a few items I can actually replace by going farther into kara but just seeing and completing new events is more important than just getting epic loot.
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:25 am

Agreed. This very much something we can do. Just have to know what to expect and spec/gear properly.
Back to top Go down
Bjornhald

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:38 pm

I want to keep running Kara, of course... but I'd also like to do better in Kara. I agree that we need to pay more attention to gearing our characters and learning the fights in Kara. I think that if we can focus on this, we can do a lot better.

One of the main things, I think, is that we need to work together better outside of Kara. I'm not saying that PL should be anything but the pretty casual guild it is, but I think we can help each other more, and do things like run heroics more. If we help each other gear, it benefits us all.
Back to top Go down
Zeroace

Zeroace

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:32 am

Im all for going to kara but i whould like to gret some heroics done for better gear as well.

PS:thair Bethell ipost are you happy now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:31 pm

I want to run kara evey chance i get, but the past few weeks have been crazy.

If we are going to run tonight, hopefully i can make it this time.
Back to top Go down
Kirauk

Kirauk

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Kirauks son here, and I also think we should still run kara, but I also think we should do a couple guild runs of dungons, even some non heroics (i know i can get my helm from reg bot, and some of the hunters could use the Polearm thing in SL......I forgot its name at this exact momment confused ) and do a few heroics to get some things done. yes we can all pug, but it seems better to do a few guild runs too, we all know each other, play styles, what to expect ect. and they usally work better.

And thats my opinoin

-From the Kid of Kirauk
Back to top Go down
Salubrin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:56 pm

*votes Yes for Kara*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Posting again, dont know if i can make it to kara tonight, something came up that needs to be tended to.

If not ill be on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Hey Heroics are good too ... we just need to work together as a team
The more we run together, the better we can be as a guild...even if its questing.

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Devaki

Devaki

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:44 am

I'm interested in Kara, as both Bethell and Salubrin know, but I also realize that my work schedule SUCKS ASS at the moment, keeping me from not only running Kara, but from doing ANYTHING remotely useful with the guild.

I voted for "Not sure what is required of me" because though I am aware there is a process to go through, I have no idea where on the map a lot of these places are, or what level, or whatnot.

Yes, you can call me the level 70 n00b. *bow*
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Dev ~

I'll poke around for a gear guide for Balance Druids. When you say you don't know where the places are, are you talking about the instances you need to do to get keyed for kara?
Back to top Go down
ari

ari

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:34 pm

I currently got alot of usefull information. So now im working on my gear. I am keyed for kara. I want to run it but it's the gear thing holding me back atm. I will get it eventually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artillo

Artillo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Someone help level me to 70 and then lets go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artillodesign.com
Devaki

Devaki

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:26 pm

Pretty much. Sal has shown me the progress trees, and I think IIRC i need to start at Old Hillsbrad, i just don't know where (in Azeroth?) that is!
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Tanaris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You want to raid Kara?   Do You want to raid Kara? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You want to raid Kara?
Page 1 of 1