Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm back and such...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

So I'm back and such... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 pm

I took a trip to Florida last week for a Scientology protest in Clearwater, made it back to Austin Sunday and back to Houston monday. It was a blast to go to Florida again, saw some friends there i haven't seen in ten years.

Anyways, I see that Ara and others have been busy trying to get morale for kara going.

Just wanted to see if there was anything I can do to help out now that im back.
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Welcome back. I have been asking for days where you have been. We need a lock in the raid for sure. Ill let you know if There is anything you can do. What professions are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Tailor / Mining
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Glad to seeya back !

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Artillo

Artillo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Ing now I bet u have been tagged as an "SP" by them durned Scientology freaks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artillodesign.com

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:00 pm

I was wearing my Guy Fawkes mask so unless they have xray vision granted to them by the power of Lord Xenu, i doubt they can do shit about it. Besides, no one broke the local laws so if they do try anything funny, and im sure they will, it will be documented as criminal on their part.
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:17 pm

SP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:01 pm

SP = Supressive Person

Its what they call people that are "against" their beliefs, which is everyone that doesnt belong to their group.

Basically they mindwash the cultists to believe the non-scientologists in society are inferior, and suppresive of their "religion".

There is a ton of info about this on the net, though I would read up on Wikipedia for unbiased information.

Also check Xenu.net for info on the anon raids and protests if youre interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back and such...   So I'm back and such... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm back and such...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Permanent Legends :: Guild Topics :: General Chatter-
Jump to: