Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Guild Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ideas   Guild Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 pm

First I would like to say that I agree with rad. We have done very well in kara. I think That we do need to put Prince ion our sights. Maybe we should focus on the required bosses to get to prince every week. We may also give Zul'Aman in the near future to keep it interesting.

I would like to stay as casual as possible but maintain a serious raid at the same time. Meaning I don't want people getting in trouble not being able to attend. Life happens. Just meaning that when we do raid its taken seriously, and that people will do the work they need to do stay top notch.

For recruiting: I think we should do this if the people who raid ever want to see a 25 man as a guild. I would not mind getting lower level people and helping them along the way. It may be easier to find a small guild with the same ideas as us and either form an alliance or maybe absorb them.

If we do take on lowbies, i have several alts in the 20-30 range. Not sure how much I would be able to group with them as my game time is limited now.

Need the rest to start posting your ideas here as well. SAY WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND! We need to know what everyone is thinking if we are to make changes..
Back to top Go down

Guild Ideas
Page 1 of 1