Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:14 pm

Just wanted to make a quick note informing the guild of a guild alliance. We have talked with the awesome people over in Lords Of WoW and are working to set up raid times and such. Right now we have Thursdays at 9:30pm Server time for Zul'Aman. We will bringing 5 people to this raid. 1 Tank, one healer, and 3 dps. This is a more difficult raid so please make sure your geared enough if you would like to attend. They have been kind enough to set up a vent channel for us to use to use while raiding or running an instance. They also run heroics/regular 5 mans daily so feel free to hop on their vent or contact them in game to set something up. I believe the usual time for them is around 8pm server. We hope to eventually have enough to see some 25 man content as a result of this alliance.

Here is the Lords of WoW website: http://lordsofwow.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=66534&TabID=576844

Also, we are still working on recruiting people to improve our own numbers as well. I know that it has been very slow lately with all the good weather and such, but please, try to hang in there as we are working towards getting back on track. Recruiting is a slow process so if you have any friends that would be looking for a casual raid guild please let an officer or recruiter know.

Thanks all you guys do. Hope this helps to excite people about getting back to where we were.

Ara
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Thank you for getting this going... it will be fun. I would like to see ZA, will depend on my time or lack of, as sometimes I do not get on till later 8O). Maybe we can create a channel that both guilds can share for shout outs / fills, general chat.

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:09 am

That is a good idea rad. They did say we can hop on their vent and look for groups for stuff, but a chat channel would be convenient.
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Lets create a channel .... "LoWPL"

To make it work ...

/join LoWPL

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Ok. Works for me
Back to top Go down
Artillo

Artillo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:00 pm

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.artillodesign.com
TinoraLOW

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:17 am

Hi all! Just wanted to make sure it has been noted that our actual shared ingame channe is permalords

Also, its great to see your members signing up at our site! The calendar will make it easier for us to group!

See you all in game. Play safe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Permanent Legends :: Guild Topics :: General Chatter-
Jump to: