Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!   JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:46 am

Hey Jack, We are getting a little worried about you. Have not seen you in days. Its very unusual and we are hoping everything is well. If you happen to stop by the forums here please let us know that your ok. Miss ya man.

Jesse
Back to top Go down
Annastesia
Admin
Annastesia

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!   JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:24 pm

Thanks for caring. Brings a tear to my eye. I have been busy moving, plus there have been a lot of problems at work staff wise. I figured it would be a good time to take a short break from WoW. I wont be gone that long so don't freak out. I have not forgotten you guys (and girl). I will return in a couple days if not earlier. I will let you all know about my perilous adventures when I return. Thanks for actually caring. -Jack
Back to top Go down
https://plguild.niceboard.com
Hadoredic
Admin
Hadoredic

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!   JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:10 pm

Hey Jack its nice to hear from you. As Bethell said its not normal to see you gone for a long period of time, but its nice to know everything is well. I'm looking forward to hearing about your "perilous adventures" when you return.

-Hado
Back to top Go down
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!   JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:02 pm

Hi Jack

We were all worried a bit Sad , glad to hear eveything is ok. We miss ya ! Look forward to seeing u in the game.

RAD
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!   JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:36 pm

Good to hear your ok. I was gettin worried. Hope to see you soon and hear your epic tale!
Back to top Go down
Glaze

PostSubject: Re: JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!   JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:43 pm

I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!   JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JACK IF YOU STOP BY PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1