Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class Advisor Details / Requirements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Class Advisor Details / Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Class Advisor Details / Requirements   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:03 pm

What a Face Hello All,

Just wanted to post this here so u all know where the class discussion are posted ...8OP

Below is the requirements for the class advisor. You may send me an in game email to "Radian" if u wish to become a class advisor. I i will check freqently in the next week or so for more to add to the list. Once completed we will gather all the names and start a PL Forum Poll to let the guildy's vote in that person as class advisor.

Sorry I didn't get this to ya all sooner, RL keeps me very busy 8O)!

Requirements
1. Preffered higher level character 1-70 (see #3)
2. This is the person's "Main Character"
3. Extremely good knowledge in understands talent specs (talent tree) & equipment / weapons
4. Plays on a frequent basis (game / "main character")
4. Team player willing to help out others of same class and others classes
(Subject to change, as we will adjust accordingly)

Duties:
1. Answer class questions asked by fellow guildys
2. Assist in class related quests and or info
3. Assist with tasks offered by GMs if called upon
(Subject to change, as we will adjust accordingly)

Any questions and or feed back / suggestions please post in forum...

Thanks,

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Class Advisor Details / Requirements   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:58 pm

Yay! Who we have thats interested so far?
Back to top Go down
Koops

PostSubject: Re: Class Advisor Details / Requirements   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:00 am

Im just a nerd at my class : P
Back to top Go down
Artillo

Artillo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Class Advisor Details / Requirements   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:30 am

Well, since I don't consider myself an "xpert" by any means as a Hunter, I wouldn't run for advisor status but I do think I have a pretty good grip on some successful Hunter strategies.

plus the fact that my hunter (Zarryth) ain't my main character pretty much excludes me too, but I like to help nonetheless!

Cheers!

Artillo / Brian (Grindall is my main)
Back to top Go down
http://www.artillodesign.com
WARDORN

PostSubject: Re: Class Advisor Details / Requirements   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:43 pm

Well I know that I don't know EVERYTHING about being a rogue, but I know all of the different specs... Getting a good hold on all the gear/weps, and plan on spending more and more time on him. He is my main, so that isn't an issue. Also i think that you all know by now that I am willing to help others with as much as i can....

P.S. Will unlock ALL lockboxes for free with no tip needed for your votes!!! LOL

Now as far as Pally advisors, I would like to bring up karlick. He is one hell of a tank, and also know alot about the holy spec side of the house. I have ran with him many times, and is always willing to help... For a pally to be able to hold aggro from a rogue that has over 1900 AP and 32% crit rating is DAMN good! I have had warrior tanks that can't do that...

Not sure what you guys think, but I just thought I would throw in my 2cents

PEACE OUT....Later Tater
Back to top Go down
Karlick

Karlick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Class Advisor Pally   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:24 pm

Hands down Hado. Probably cant be both Asst GM and Class Advisor. The other Choice is BRO! Bro rocks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class Advisor Details / Requirements   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:34 pm

I don't know if we are still doing this, but since i was on the forums I figured I would post here anyway.

If we need a Warlock advisor I'd be glad to fill the role, I know everything there is to know about them, played my main for two years now. I don't see many high level locks in the guild either, so if you want me to help out in any way just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Advisor Details / Requirements   Class Advisor Details / Requirements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Advisor Details / Requirements
Page 1 of 1