Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valaniece

Valaniece

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Hunter Class Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Class   Hunter Class Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:30 pm

As with All hunter specs there are the "cookie cutters" but there never 100% and i have listed all 3 of them here, each one has 10-15 points left over for the user to choose where he or she would best like them spent. Where you put your last point determines your "style", for example in my MM spec i choose to put my points into the first 3 tiers of BM to give my pet a boost which is better for solo
action.

https://2img.net/h/i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/Cyle_h/spechunterSur.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/Cyle_h/spechunterMM.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/Cyle_h/spechunterBM-1.jpg

The 2 main raiding specs are the outlined BM and MM that i complied (remeber to choose based one your play style for the remaining points) and survival-while it is a good tree is more of an out door pve/pvp tree (with the exception of trap bonuses). Each tree also requires allmost totally different gear, BM for instance you want really high AGI and Crit as they will blend the best with your pet (since you share your stats with your pets) and MM you want High Int and AP with a decent amount of Crit,
Survival is all about the Crit and Hit rating.

So once you have determined your spec, now you need to see if your "geared"
Bm spec, you want at MINIMUM 1400 RAP without ANY buffs or Aspects, at least 16% crit and a base 10% hit
MM spec, you need 1600 RAP again with no buffs or aspects, 18% crit and 10% hit
Survial, if you plan to raid with Survival then you will need a RAP of 2000 minimum and a 25% crit with 10%hit
or you will drag the raid down.

Lastly if shot rotations, think stratigicly here, if your fighting mobs with 10k HP or less then Serpent sting will
waste mana and slow your roll, if the mobs have more than 10K hp then keep SS up at all times (one most bosses i can net
a 60dps increase) and if your BM then use your Big Red wisely as well, dont just pop it everytime its ready, on LONG boss fights
its possible to pop it twice, like when Attumn spawns use Beastial Wrath and then MD Midnight on to the tank
(Aimed shot-distracting shot-arcane shot for largest threat gain to tank) then when attumn and midnight form up
your Wrath should be cooled down and you can use it again for a huge dps net gain.

I will add more to this as time goes on, i will also put FAQs on here too. [url]
Back to top Go down

Hunter Class
Page 1 of 1