Permanent Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permanent Legends

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My thoughts all guildys please read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Radian
Admin
Radian

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-30

My thoughts all guildys please read Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:58 pm

Hey all i have some things i want to make a statement about ...This maybe harsh but this is how I'm feelings right now.
Please no comments at this time, just something for everyone to think about.
We have had some tension between guildys... this must and will stop. We are a casual guild and it will continue to be that way + fun stress free. This dosen't mean we will not raid or do the normal activitys we have always done. I just want the drama to stop...
Being apart of this guild demands respect to each other and this is how it will be. If this means I must remove those who choose to be disrespectful to each other during those times than so be it. I'm tired of hearing about people fighting ....bickering over stuff that just creates havoc in the guild.
This is about having fun / good time grouping with guild mates "friends" ...leave your egos out of our guild.
Lately my time has been limited so i do not get to see what is going on in here 24/7, you all know what is right and wrong ...control your temper / gchat /whispers. AsGM will be monitoring any issues that may be happen. They will demote when needed / a review for removal will be brought to the table.
The "ignore" function will not be used for anyone in the guild , you are guild members a "team". If people do not get along / fight it will tear this guild apart
I hope all of you respect me / our guild as I have a respect for everyone here, but we have certain things that need to stop...
....those are my thoughts.

Rad
Back to top Go down
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/363182uTFxg
Gasketty

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:10 pm

Rad I agree with you on all of the comments that u posted. This is the last comment i will make about this subject. This all started with Maudd and Bethell not wanting to pug kara anymore which is fine with me. They dont want to give loot to ppl not in the guild understandable. I would rather run it with pug's and take my chances than not run it and get nothing.

So after this whole argument on Sunday we went into kara and got to the curator. Then Striders dad pulled the plug on his modem and left us 2 ppl short. While this does suck we should have ended the run right there, but guess what we did, we PUG 2 new players.
Now that being said, I stayed with the group hoping that they might see what they were doing, but nope, we kept on trying to kill the boss. And after the run I thought this was very hypocritial of our guild. Considering this is what started the whole dam argument!
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:12 pm

True, we did pug some ppl. I thought that is what the majority of the raid wanted to do. So i told maudd to stay and Ill get more ppl to leep everyone happy. So Ill take the blame for all that. =) But dont throw us being hypocritical in there..... Glaze has been that very much in the last few days with waning to run not wanting to run not wanting to pug and wanting to pug. Hopefully we can move on be done with it. We are getting way better at kara, lets not lose morale =)
Back to top Go down
Glaze

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Bethell, again you are speaking without knowing what the hell you are talking about.
Fact: I did not care one way or the other about raiding Kara, I could take it OR leave it. I enjoyed it when I did it, but didn't miss it when I didn't. That does NOT make me a hypocrite. That makes me flexible. But of course you would not know what that means because you have only ONE view and to hell with everyone else who has a different view.

I am also NOT a hypocrite about pugging. Your statement about me is completely false as usual. If you bothered to ever listen to what I said, you would have grasped what I was saying. To set you straight, I will not go into a pug group with 5 complete strangers, I WILL, HOWEVER, do a guildie run with a stranger coming with us. I view that as TWO COMPLETELY different things. I'm sorry you are not smart enough to understand that.

In many people's opinion, you have no business being an officer; you are not leadership material. You dismiss anyone who has a differing opinion and are not willing to see a different point of view. That does not work for someone in a leadership role.

This guild was just fine and we were all having fun before you ever came long. It's a shame that your hateful attitude has put a damper on the fun we were having. It's also a shame that I felt I had to leave MY PL family after 2 1/2 years because a couple people have such chips on their shoulders.

FOR THE RECORD MAUDD: I did NOT skip the raid Friday night to hurt the guild as you accused me off Sunday night in the guild chat. I skipped it that night because of my conversation with Bethell that morning. As I tried to have a sensible conversation with Bethell about your harsh attitude in the raid about kicking ppl from the raid, he immediately defended you completely dismissing my concern as not important. He said, "if you don't like it, you don't have to go." I realized that for once he was right, nobody was making me go. I IMMEDIATELY removed my name from the calendar for the raid that night and made it clear to Bethell that I would not be going. AND Bethell, I never once stated that I would NEVER go to Kara again, I was talking about going to the raid Friday night.
Saturday I decided to give it another chance but that was when Maudd declared (as if he runs the show) that we would not pug Kara. That leans more toward "serious raiding" in my opinion. Since PL is a casual raiding guild, it should not matter if we pugged a couple of ppl to get in. Perhaps Maudd should reconsider being in a casual guild instead of trying to change the whole dynamic of the guild.

Bethell, your whole hateful view on life is only dragging PL down the tubes but you don't see that because you think your point of view is the only point of view. You are still young so maybe in time you will grow in maturity. At least I sure hope so.
Back to top Go down
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:13 pm

lol glaze ur funny =)
Back to top Go down
Artillo

Artillo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:47 am

what's wrong with pugs??? :: grins ::

My thoughts all guildys please read Pug1019

guys take a breather and try 2 lighten up, share the pug love!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artillodesign.com
Bethell
Admin
Bethell

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:15 pm

heh Nothing wrong with PUGs IMO. I pug just about every time im on for heroics =) get to 70 Z!
Back to top Go down
Hoseki

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:09 pm

Everyone just needs to take a deep breathe and relax.

Until Peacebloom becomes the cure for cancer, this is a game. Everyone, just try and keep sight of that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts all guildys please read   My thoughts all guildys please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts all guildys please read
Page 1 of 1